The Agency is a full-service, luxury real estate brokerage and lifestyle company representing clients worldwide in a broad spectrum of classes, including single-family residential, new development, resort and hospitality, residential leasing and luxury vacation rentals.
The Agency was founded by Mauricio Umansky, who was recently recognized by The Wall Street Journal as the #3 top-producing real estate agent in the U.S., his father and business partner Eduardo Umansky, and design and architectural specialists Billy Rose (who was recently recognized by The Wall Street Journal as the #18 top-producing real estate agent in the U.S.) and Blair Chang, whose Rose + Chang team was named multiple times as one of the Top 100 U.S. real estate sales teams by The Wall Street Journal.
Shunning the traditional brokerage model of cut-throat agents competing against each other, The Agency fosters a culture of partnership in which all clients and listings are represented in a collaborative environment by all its agents, thereby ensuring its clients and listings have the competitive edge. This approach has proven highly successful. In less than four years, The Agency has closed more than $4.8 billion in residential sales and established itself as one of the preeminent players in the luxury real estate market, representing many of the country’s most visible and high-end properties.
152 Saturn St, San Francisco, CA 94114
This top floor, modern penthouse is a visual masterpiece framed by stunning, Zen outdoor view space, and finished with the finest of materials and impeccable gorgeous detailing.
This rare offering boasts custom finishes and thoughtful design:
• Two-bedroom, two-bathroom penthouse
• Gracious master with built-in closets and large bath with oversized sink on a walnut slab
• White oak flooring, custom closets and cabinetry throughout, and solid core interior doors
• Professional grade kitchen with Bosch professional appliances including French door refrigerator, dishwasher, convection wall oven, five burner gas range, and built-in microwave drawer
• Hansgrohe, Ronbow, Scarabeo, and Kraus fine finishes in the kitchen, baths, and laundry room
• Countertops feature solid oak slabs, Silestone by Cosentino, and Italian porcelain and ceramic tiles
• Striking views, high ceilings, expansive Marvin windows, and spacious closets
• Elegant, stylish outdoor social area with exclusive use of a 300 square foot rooftop deck with panoramic views
• EcoBee smart home hub with Alexa and control radiant heating via phone or voice in three zones
• One-car parking available, leased at a low $200/MO on Saturn Street
• Low HOA dues of $275/MO
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to live in the lap of luxury, surrounded by incredible views in one of the city's best neighborhoods. Minutes from shops, shuttles, and cafes with easy freeway access.
MLS® #: 464784
Square Footage: 1,420
Lot Size: 2,217
Year Built: 1906
Type: Single Family
Address: 152 Saturn St
Area: Noe Valley
Neighborhood/Subdivision: Corona Heights
City: San Francisco
Zip Code: 94114
Parking Spaces: 1
View: Bay;City;City Lights;Green Belt;Hills;Panoramic;Trees/Woods;Valley
Heating: Central;Fireplace;Forced Air
# of Fireplaces: 1
Fireplaces: Gas;Living room