HAUTLENCE is known and acknowledged for its original concepts in reading time. It adopts a think tank approach and brings a new vision to the art of watchmaking, while respecting its traditions.
Since its creation in 2004, HAUTLENCE has been a brand in a league of its own. It plays with design codes just as it does with its name – an anagram of the city of Neuchâtel in tribute to the cradle of watchmaking and to its expertise.
With surprising and sometimes unprecedented ways of reading the time, a powerful and easily identifiable design inspired by architectural principles, as well as a majority of in-house made calibres developed and crafted in its own Atelier, HAUTLENCE has earned within less than a decade the recognition of its peers, the trust of the most prestigious retailers, the enthusiasm of the most knowledgeable journalists, and a top spot on the wish list of collectors worldwide.
In 2012, its reputation was further strengthened by the arrival at the company helm of one of the industry’s most well-respected personalities, Georges-Henri Meylan. Together with brand Co-Founder Sandro Reginelli, they are currently writing one of the finest chapters in the history of alternative 21st century watchmaking, backed by a top-notch and highly motivated team and by the finest artisans of the region. HAUTLENCE is clearly going to make its mark on time. And on yours?
|Rue Numa-Droz 150 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, SWITZERLAND|
LABYRINTH 02 ATELIER
LABYRINTH 02 ATELIER
LIMITED EDITION 18 TIMEPIECES
HAUTLENCE LAB in-house movement with mechanical lift.
- Case middle: satin-finished grade 5 titanium;
- Horns, bezel, crown and screws: satin-finished and polished grade 5 titanium;
- Glass: extra-hard bevelled sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment;
- Back: satin-finished grade 5 titanium. 6 screws, engraved with "HAUTLENCE", "Horlogerie Suisse", "Playground-Labyrinth 02", numbering;
- Visible movement ;
- Dimensions: 37 x 43.5 x 13 mm.
- Mechanical lift including bevel gears;
- Number of jewels: 9;
- Finish: sand-blasted, vertical satin finishing with diamond-lapped angles.
- Labyrinth in 18-carat white gold, with vertical satin finish, diamond-lapped angles and 18-carat 5N red gold ball.
- Back finishing: Côtes de Genève motif.
- Black, satin-finished Louisiana alligator leather, large square scales, hand-sewn rolled-edge;
- Folding clasp: titanium with satin-finished steel plate.
- 3 ATM