1961 Morane Saulnier MS-760B Paris IIB
1961 Morane Saulnier MS-760B Paris Jet IIB
2024 Since factory overhaul / upgrade around 1998.
This jet is certified for single pilot operations. It is stage III.
Engine(s) / Prop(s)
Turbomeca Marbore VI-C2 (1058 Lbs. thrust each)
Left Engine: 4621TT . . . 170 SMOH (Turbomeca factory overhaul 1980)
Right Engine: 5151TT . . . 156 SMOH (Turbomeca factory overhaul 1982)
Dual Collins Proline Nav/Coms
King KCP750 Transponder
Collins PN-101 HSI
Twin-Engine, Pure Jet, Pressurized, Four-Place, High Performance Executive Jet Aircraft.
This aircraft was one of the French National Flight School training aircraft. It is an excellent example of these fine aircraft and one of the last released from the school. It has been located in the United Kingdom since 1985 and is on the US registry. It has a US Utility Category Airworthiness Certificate. It has been stored in a heated hangar and run regularly.
We currently operate one Paris Jet and maintain another. We have many years of experience maintaining these fine aircraft. We have a large inventory of spare parts in stock. Sale of aircraft will include a set of maintenance manuals translated to English.
Fuel Capacity: 484 gallons useable
Fuel Burn: 130 GPH Cruise
Maximum Range: 922 NM
Safe IFR Range: 750 NM
Maximum Speed: 350 KTS
Normal Cruise Speed: 290 Knots
Maximum Takeoff Weight: 8650 Lbs.
Useful load with full fuel: 720 Lbs.
- Crew: 2
- Capacity: 2 passengers
- Length: 10.05 m (33 ft 0 in)
- Wingspan: 10.15 m (33 ft 4 in) (over tip tanks)
- Height: 2.60 m (8 ft 6 in)
- Wing area: 18.0 m2 (194 sq ft)
- Aspect ratio: 5.12:1
- Empty weight: 1,945 kg (4,288 lb)
- Gross weight: 3,470 kg (7,650 lb)
- Fuel capacity: 950 L (210 imp gal; 250 US gal) in main tank, 450 L (99 imp gal; 120 US gal) in optional tip tanks
- Maximum speed: 650 km/h (404 mph; 351 kn) at sea level
- Cruising speed: 570 km/h (354 mph; 308 kn) at 5,000 m (16,000 ft)
- Range: 1,500 km (932 mi; 810 nmi) at 7,000 m (23,000 ft)
- Service ceiling: 10,000 m (32,808 ft)
- Rate of climb: 11.50 m/s (2,264 ft/min)
- Take-off run: 750 m (2,460 ft)