5 Reasons to Choose Antique Engagement Rings
Antique engagement rings are growing in popularity with people looking to pop the question. There ar... [Read More]
This is a huge wonderful intense orange Imperial Topaz that looks even better in person.
1. It is one of the hardest naturally occurring minerals (Mohs hardness of 8) and is the hardest of any silicate (i.e., silicon-based) mineral
2. Many modern English translations of the Bible, including the King James Version mention topaz
3. Brazil is one of the largest producers of topaz.
4. Imperial Topaz is more desirable than any other topaz. Imperial Topaz has different chemical compositions than ordinary Topaz. This is untreated, 100% natural gemstone.
From the world famous Katalang Mine
5. Orange topaz, also known as precious topaz, is the traditional November birthstone, the symbol of friendship, and the state gemstone of the US state of Utah
6. Slightly heated to intensify colour - see rough stone picture. This was cut and polished on the 23rd March 2018.
7. Flawless gemstone
COLORED STONE INFORMATION:
SPECIES: Imperial Topaz
TCW WEIGHT: 4.15ct
MEASUREMENTS: 10mm x 9mm x 6mm
COLOUR: Intense Orange
POLISH: Excellent polish and reflection
ORIGIN: Katalang Mine, Pakistan
A rare set of stones like this is destined to become a sound investment as prices of very fine Orange Topaz is going up and up, these are very popular in France and other parts of Europe.
I can ship worldwide. This item is based on the UK so if you are within the EU will you usually receive within 5 days. Outside the EU 5-10 days. If you are from the UK you will receive NEXT WORKING DAY - guaranteed.