Adjustable Antique Piano Stool, Walnut, Victorian, English, Music c.1880
This is an adjustable antique piano or music stool in walnut. English, Victorian and dating to circa 1880 produced by the prestigious piano action manufacturer, Brooks & Co. Ltd.
Beautifully made in solid walnut with a waxed finish and desirable aged patina
Raised on a tripod of sturdy cabriole legs
Inverted, turned finial beneath bulbous 'squash' baluster column
Solid brass collar mounting threaded adjustable riser
Traditionally stuffed, professionally upholstered in a sky blue patterned cloth
Some minor marks consistent with careful use
Matching rope twill trim finishing just above the walnut lip
A superior example, comfortable and stable. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Min Height: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 56cm (22'')
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all of our antiques.
- We ship worldwide with professional packing and attractive rates – please send us your post / zip code and country for a quote.
- Free delivery to most of the U.K. – Please send us your post code for confirmation.
- Deliveries taking on average ten working days to arrive at your door from receipt of payment.
- Please contact us if you require any further information - we are here to help.
Our Ref: 18.5017