Own A Personal Time Machine : a dream come true
Have you always dreamed about what it would be like to have your own time machine? You do not have t... [Read More]
HMS Victory is a 104-gun first-rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy, ordered in 1758, laid down in 1759 and launched in 1765. She is best known as Lord Nelson s flagship at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805.
She was also Keppel s flagship at Ushant, Howe s flagship at Cape Spartel and Jervis s flagship at Cape St Vincent. After 1824, she served as a harbour ship.
In 1922, she was moved to a dry dock at Portsmouth, England, and preserved as a museum ship. She has been the flagship of the First Sea Lord since October 2012 and is the world s oldest naval ship still in commission.
Highlights about this HMS Victory model ship:
• This model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
• Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
• Anchors, guns, decorations, and other intricate details sculpted of metal
• Meticulously sewn sails, keep the sails from wrinkle
• Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood...., timbers are after process step of pre-construction.
• The HMS Victory model ships are built on scale by the original plan, then drawn up and painted by actual photographs to ensure the best accuracy.