Refectory Dining Table, C20th in C17th Taste, Oak, Seating 6-8, Country Kitchen
This is a refectory dining table, a 20th century piece in the 17th century taste. In oak and seating six to eight with English country kitchen appeal.
- Solid English oak displaying grain interest throughout
- Good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Broad planked top with cleated ends displays well
- Lustrous, wax polished finish
- Four, stout square section legs united by a centre stretcher
A quality dining table offering a comfortable and generous height. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 200cm (78.75'')
Max Depth: 90cm (35.5'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')