Premium White Diamond Barramundi: Rarer than a Diamond
Premium White Diamond Barramundi Luxury literally has no boundaries. It can be in any materia... [Read More]
Soleil Royal was a French 104-gun ship of the line, flagship of Admiral Tourville.
She was built in Brest between 1668 and 1670 by engineer Laurent Hubac, was launched in 1669, and stayed unused in Brest harbour for years. She was recommissioned with 112 guns and 1200 men when the Nine Years War broke out in 1688 as the flagship of the escadre du Ponant (squadron of the Ponant).
She was said to be a good sailing ship and her decorations were amongst the most beautiful and elaborate of all baroque flagships. The emblem of the "sun" had been chosen by Louis XIV as his personal symbol.
The remains of the Soleil Royal now lie buried beneath a parking space next to the Arsenal.
Highlights about Soleil Royal model ship:
· Our model ship is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen, using the plank on frame construction method
· Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit
· Anchors, guns, decorations, and other intricate details sculpted of metal
· Meticulously sewn sails, keep shape and do not wrinkle
· Use high-quality wood such as rosewood, ebony, black wood, mahogany wood.... all will go through processing step pre-construction.
· Soleil Royal model ships are build according to scale through original plans, drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy.