A firm favorite within both riders and designers alike, the BMW R80 with it's unmistakable air cooled boxer twin engine was the perfect base.
Having been designing this motorcycle on paper for some time, a keen client came through and work started to develop the design for production.
The Type 10 encompasses all the design and build principles of other Auto Fabrica motorcycles but with the way the standard R80 is engineered, it allowed simplicity to pushed to the next level and a platform to explore new design details and elements such as the rear light unit and floating surface.
- Model : BMW R80
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + new rear subframe
- Engine : Fully rebuild, big bore to 1000cc
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Custom tail unit Aluminium under seat panel Aluminium front fender
- Colour + Trim : Blue paint Brown leather seat