Exploring further the R80 based build Type 10 was inevitable, with such a great platform and ability to create such a clean yet playful aesthetic, a commission for a Type 10A came in.
With subtle development and continuous improvement, the client wanted to play with colour and make unique to them. A bold yellow was chosen for the paint work that highlighted the athletic side of this design, a motorcycle that is built for and intended to be ridden.
- Model : BMW R80
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + new rear subframe
- Engine : Full rebuild, big bore to 1000cc
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainless steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Brakes: Upgraded master cylinder with braided brake lines
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Custom tail unit Aluminium under seat panel Aluminium front fender
- Colour + Trim : Yellow paint Brown leather seat