The first Honda to be used as a base by Auto Fabrica, a much welcomed challenge with such a rich heritage in racing motorcycles with amazingly built engines.
Taking inspiration form the sculpted bodies of builds like the Type 6 and a design language harking back to the original Type 1 build, this styling of the Type 13 really pin pointed what Auto Fabrica believes a serious classic super-bike should resemble. Attention to detail in every area, a tastefully resolved colour palette and well understood materials and finishes make this motorcycle a joy to look at as well as ride.
The bike still resides in the UK and is thoroughly ridden and enjoyed, often on the track.
- Model : Honda CB750 SOHC
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged
- Engine : Fully rebuild, big bore to 836cc, headwork tuning Aluminium Oil tank mounted under the fuel tank
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel 4 into 4 exhaust
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Brakes: Upgraded front and rear Brembo calipers Brembo front and rear brake master cylinders Braided brake lines
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom aluminium seat Aluminium front fender
- Colour + Trim : Dark grey metallic paint Dark brown leather seat with brushed aluminium detail