The appeal for the Auto Fabrica scrambler style single cylinder had begun with the Type 3. The second from the series, here, was commissioned as an evolution to suit the client's style. Along with personal colour and material touches inspired by his beautiful Porsche 911. As a request the signature sand-bent exhaust was designed and manufactured to fit the bike which completed and complemented the build.
- Model : Yamaha SR250
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification
- Engine : Full rebuild
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 16" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium fender
- Colour + Trim : Porsche blue paint Black suede seat with brown detail.