Since 1975, Baume specializes in french antique and modern fine jewelry. Each jewel is delivered with a certificate of authenticity by our expert licensed jewelry - graduate gemologist. Add our shop to your favorites to discover our new pieces every week.
Old diamond art nouveau brooch
Old brooch - Very good condition
Yellow gold - 18 carats
- Yellow gold brooch, 750 thousandths, 18 carats, eagle's head.
- This elegant old brooch is composed of a vegetal decoration openwork and in relief. The work of yellow gold is sometimes amati, sometimes brilliant to accentuate the relief of the old jewel. An old brilliant cut diamond is set with claws in the center. The clasp is pin with safety hook.
- Total diamond weight: about 0.05 carat.
- Total height: 2.9 cm, width: 2.9 cm, widest thickness: about 8.2 mm.
- Total weight of the jewel: approximately 5.3 g.
- Authentic old jewel - French work of the 1900s, brooch art nouveau.
- Our opinion: Amati gold work is characteristic of this artistic style which lasted only about 20 years. A precious and elegant new art jewel.