Norvet laid its foundations in the Barcelona property scene in 2013. Specializing in finding and restoring properties with vast potential, this boutique development company already offers a diverse portfolio of over 70 stunning apartments for sale.
We buy old buildings and turn them into stylish modern homes. We meticulously restore the original elements and maximize the interior space, always using the finest craftsmanship, materials and technologies. Every project is focused on remaining true to the character of the city and delivering value to our customers.
Escudellers 44 brings the Gothic Quarter up to date for a modern urban lifestyle. Its prime location on Plaça George Orwell and original 18th-century charm are matched by meticulous restoration, innovative technology and outstanding interior design.
The protected property is a living part of Barcelona's remarkable history. Escudellers 44 features a distinctive, gloriously illustrated façade that is being carefully restored to its original beauty by Norvet's master craftsmen.
• Original 1769 façade, restored by master craftsmen
• Registered for preservation as a historic building
• Smart-home technology in all apartments
• Prime location at the center of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
• On Plaça George Orwell, featuring sculpture by Catalan surrealist Leandre Cristòfol
• Meters from Las Ramblas and close to the sea
• Wide selection of Barcelona's greatest restaurants and tapas bars
• Nightlife hotspot - dozens of the city's most popular bars and clubs nearby
• Close to culture - near iconic Liceu Opera House
The property comprises a remarkable series of 16 apartments, each of which is a stylish, secure and private base for enjoying an uncompromised Barcelona experience.
Escudellers 44's restoration is being guided by prizewinning architect Xavier Guitart and the Norvet Elite Projects Team. He has led restoration projects on some of Barcelona's most famous landmarks, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Gaudí's Palau Güell and Colonia Güell.