MS Developments Pte Ltd
Owned 60:40 by Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Temasek respectively, M+S Pte Ltd was set up on 27 June 2011 to develop four land parcels in Marina South and two land parcels in Ophir-Rochor, Singapore.
The integrated developments have been unveiled as Marina One and DUO respectively. Launched in November 2013, DUO Residences has achieved significant success within the first week of sales.
A SPACE - that's simply unlike others
Set at the heart of Singapore's new CBD, Marina One was born out of the collaborative strength of Malaysia's Khazanah and Singapore's Temasek to create a premier Marina Bay integrated development designed by world leader in sustainable Supergreen architecture, Christoph Ingenhoven.
• Prime Grade-A office space, luxury residences and unique retail offerings set around lush greenery of over 65,000 sq. ft.
• Leading edge 'City in a Garden' concept with
A GREEN - ARCHITECTURAL ICON
By being LEED Platinum pre-certified and BCA Green Mark Platinum certified, Marina One sets the standard for the rest of Asia to follow and its green features include:
Optimized building orientation and façade to reduce heat gain and glare on the office floor plates by 20%.
• Direct access to Singapore’s MRT network via underground pedestrian links to the Marina Bay and Downtown MRT Stations.
• Environmentally friendly green building products.
• Water efficient features including rainwater harvesting.
• Energy efficient features such as regenerative lift braking, LED lighting controlled by motion sensors and advanced air handling units.
• Greenery at its core and sky gardens to reduce the heat island effect and improve air quality.
• Environmental Management practice implemented throughout the construction process.