IWC Automatic 810A 1967 Vintage 34mm Auto RJ211
- Click the "Buy Now" button to MAKE AN OFFER on our website!
- Wechat Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Line Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/watchvaultnyc
- Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431
This IWC is one of those rare dress watches produced in steel with an automatic movement. Most dress watches were produced in precious metals with a manual-winding movement. Not this watch, IWC took the dress watch a step further by housing the caliber 854 automatic movement in a sturdy steel case with faceted lugs. The silvered dial has maintained its luster and is well-balanced with applied baton indexes.
Case: Stainless Steel
Movement: Caliber 854
- Very light signs of use on the case, which is very sharp. Dial is in pristine condition, may have been expertly refinished. Amazing vintage presentation on your wrist
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Excellent
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: keeps good time at -25s/d
Bracelet Sizing: strap
Service History: unknown
*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos significantly convey the condition of this watch. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
**Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher in 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Test conditions and wearing habits will affect your results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.