Omega Constellation Calendar 166.055 1970 Vintage 36mm Auto RF305
- Click the "Buy Now" button to MAKE AN OFFER on our website!
- Wechat Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Line Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/watchvaultnyc
- Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431
International collection: introduced 1969
Case material: Stainless steel
Vintage Watch Watchcase type: Screw-in
Dial: With gold "index" hour markers and "stick" hands.
Bracelet: Stainless steel (integrated)
Movements: Automatic chronometer certified
Caliber Number: 1001
Other: Created in 1968 20 jewels Central sweep-second hand
Water resistance: 30 meters Aesthetic Condition*:
- Shows very light signs of use, mainly swirlies. Dial is in an amazing state of preservation. Likely unpolished. Tremendous wrist presence, especially for a Constellation. Attractive vintage presentation on your wrist.
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Excellent to Near Mint
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: keeps good time at 9s/d
Bracelet Sizing: up to 8 inches
Service History: unknown
*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos significantly convey the condition of this watch. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
**Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher in 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Test conditions and wearing habits will affect your results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.