After the first well received build, another Type 4 was commissioned by a client, the handmade nature and appeal of the SR250 size and proportion making this a popular motorcycle.
A thoroughly explored and understood colour, material and finish study was carried out with the final choice of the off white paint with light brown leather suiting the build and client perfectly. While being the second in the Type 4 series and styling being almost identical, the fact each tank is hand made in house, leathers hand trimmed and every element perfected - it really is unique.
- Model : Yamaha SR250
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification
- Engine : Full rebuild
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainless steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear, Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Custom aluminium tank Custom seat Aluminium rear fender
- Colour + Trim : Off white paint Brown leather with suede detail