One of Auto Fabrica's flagship models, the Type 6 was a self driven project to push the boundaries of the established skills and in-house capabilities; taking a refined version of the Auto Fabrica design language and truly creating a motorcycle that epitomised the company's DNA.
Being built alongside other commissioned projects, a true labour of love, this motorcycle left no stone unturned, every single element was scrutinised and refined, the three-dimentional boundries pushed in the hand formed aluminium tank and seat.
The Type 6 is still held as one of the most talked about and awe-inspiring bikes that AF has built which has lead onto taking on more limit-pushing high end commissions. After seeing light at various motorcycle shows and being published numerous times online and in print (including gracing the front cover of The Ride) The Type 6 was eventually sold and still resides in London, UK.
- Model : Yamaha XS650
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged
- Engine : Fully rebuild
- Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks Custom stainless fork covers
- Wheels: 19" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Custom aluminium one piece tank-seat
- Colour + Trim : Ferrari Dino silver paint Black leather seat with brushed metal detail