A unique Ski experience in Italy
This is where under-stated 5-starluxury merges seamlessly with the rugged Italian wild to create one of the mostrened luxury heli-ski experiences available today. Inside warm res glow, tired muscles are massaged and hungry, thirsty bodies are fed and watered by culinary delights from your private chef and vintages from the cellar. From the moment you step off the plane in Milan, everything is taken care of with immaculate attention to detail. From the airport you will be flown by helicopter direct to the doorstep of your private luxury chalet and the winter wonderland that surrounds it. Home is a picture-perfect private log chalet, surrounded by towering pine forest.
Tailored to You We take the time to find out a bit more about you before yourtrip - a concept that is carried forward by your guide and personal concierge once you arrive. Everything down to the last detail is tailored to you.
With the exclusivity of a private helicopter and you can ski as much or as little as you like entirely at your own pace. You can take it easy on the nice gentle slopes or you can step it up to the steeps. Runs through towering trees with branches bent double with snow, wide open bowls, perfectly spaced glades, endless glacialruns. There is something for almost every level of skier.
· Meet and greet at Milan Airport.
· 1 night in Milan with dinner at the private house of famous chef and personal shopper experience at the world famous fashion district
· Luxury transfers
· Return helicopter transfers between Milan and the lodge (weather permitting).
· Exclusive heliski experience.
· Private mountain guides, a chef and concierge dedicated exclusively to your group.
· One Michelin starred dinner with famous chef Paolo Donei
· 7 Days accommodation in private log chalet with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage room
· Private chef to prepare all your meals, snacks and canapés.
· Private massage therapist and up to 4 hours of massage per day.
· All non-alcoholic drinks.
· Use of safety equipment including: avalanche transceiver and avalanche airbag.