Antique Armchair, Edwardian English Club Chair, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1685
This is a superior quality, antique armchair, an Edwardian, English club chair dating to c.1910.
- Superb proportions with desirable shape and finish, Howard & Sons-esque
- Well padded, shaped, rolled and scrolled arms
Raked, low wing back attractively over-stuffed to the perimeter
- Well sprung and professionally upholstered in a Royal blue cloth with heraldic overtones
- Raised on turned walnut legs to the front and square section to the rear
- Riding upon period ceramic castors in solid brass mounts
A very comfortable seat in fine order. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')