IWC Caliber 89 1214 1969 Vintage 34mm Manual RI214
- Click the "Buy Now" button to MAKE AN OFFER on our website!
- Wechat Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Line Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/watchvaultnyc
- Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431
Upon first glance you may think that this is just another steel time-only watch, but when you take a closer look you realize it is much more. This reference 1214 is a classic vintage IWC design from the early 1960s. With its silvered dial and elongated indexes, this watch is both practical and elegant. The manual-winding movement is the legendary IWC Caliber 89
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 34mm diameter; 8mm thickness
Sapphire Crystal: No, plexiglass
Caliber: Caliber 89
Lug Width: 18mm
- Very light signs of use on the case and bracelet. Case is very sharp and dial is in remarkable state of preservation. Amazing vintage presentation on your wrist
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Excellent to Near Mint
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: performs per manufacturer specs
Bracelet Sizing: strap
Service History: unknown
*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos significantly convey the condition of this watch. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
**Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher in 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Test conditions and wearing habits will affect your results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.