Omega Constellation ST168.001 Jumbo 1963 Vintage 37mm Auto RK307
- Click the "Buy Now" button to MAKE AN OFFER on our website!
- Wechat Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Line Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/watchvaultnyc
- Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431
One model that appears infrequently is the Omega Constellation 168.001, a 37mm monster (comparatively speaking) that was produced by Omega from 1962 to late 1966. The 168.001 was produced only for the Japanese, Singaporean, Thai and Indonesian catchment areas.
The jumbo is a novelty in-as-much as it was a very large watch for the times. It is less common that other Constellation mainstream models of the period. Serious collectors of vintage Omega Constellations would wish to have an example in their collection. The Constellation Jumbo is an eminently collectible model
International collection: Introduced 1962
Case material: Gold plated Stainless steel
Movements: Automatic chronometer certified
Caliber Number: 561
Other: Created in 1958 24 jewels Central sweep-second hand
- Light signs of use on the case, which is really good considering its almost 60 years of age. Light discoloration of the dial, which may or may not be attractive to you (it is for us). New aftermarket strap. Amazing vintage presentation on your wrist
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Excellent
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: keeps good time at 17s/d
Bracelet Sizing: strap
Service History: unknown
*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos significantly convey the condition of this watch. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
**Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher in 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Test conditions and wearing habits will affect your results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.