Omega Seamaster 2577-11SC 1952 Vintage 34mm Auto RK310
- Click the "Buy Now" button to MAKE AN OFFER on our website!
- Wechat Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Line Messenger: WatchVaultNYC
- Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/watchvaultnyc
- Whatsapp: https://wa.me/19147196431
This is an example of the very first Omega Seamaster. Recently in celebration of the Seamasters 70th Anniversary, Omega introduced the Omega Seamaster 1948 Limited Editions, which pay homage to these models.
International collection: model introduced 1949
Case material: Stainless steel
Vintage watch watchcase type: Screw-in
Dial: With luminous (radium) hand-rivetted gold hour markers and gold hands.
Movements: Automatic (mechanical)
Caliber number: 351 / 354
Other: Cal. 351 Created in 1949, 17 jewels Cal. 354 Created in 1952, 17 jewels Both with central sweep-second hand and some of them with chronometer cert
Water resistance: 30 meters
- Light signs of use on the case, amazing considering its almost 70 years of age. Dial has developed attractive light and even patina. Aftermarket strap and crown. Amazing vintage presentation on your wrist
- We consider this watch, as shown in the pictures, as Excellent
In-House Test Results**:
Bench-run for at least 24 hours. All watch functions tested and operable.
Observed rate: performs per manufacturer specs
Bracelet Sizing: strap
Service History: unknown
*Photographed watch is the actual watch for sale - we do not use stock photos. Photos significantly convey the condition of this watch. Grades are the listing text and pictures summarized into a simple-to-understand score, not to be confused with TZ or other grading systems.
**Instantaneous measurements using a timegrapher in 6 positions. Use only as a baseline. Test conditions and wearing habits will affect your results. Unserviced watches are not tested for WR or PR. Bracelet size measured using a ruler or mandrel. A comfortable bracelet size may vary from your measured wrist size. No explicit or implied warranties.