Silver earrings tanzanite topaz sapphires and amethysts
Ref. : 17-319
- New earring
- Black rhodium silver
- For pierced ears.
- Blackened silver earrings.
- Long dangle earrings, each consists of a creole set on the front of sapphires holding a shuttle-shaped motif set with tazanites, pink sapphires, green sapphires and amethysts. A blue topaz cut in pear is retained in the center in tassel.
- Total weight of precious stones: 14.50 carats approx.
- Total length: 6 cm, width at widest: 2.3 cm, thickness at widest: 5.6 mm.
- Total weight of the jewel: 17.6 approx.
- New earring.
- Our opinion: Beautiful dangling earrings whose blackened silver is particularly well worth the precious stones that compose them.