Commissioned shortly after the start of the Type 7 build, another client inspired by the Type 3 with want on a larger format, the Type 7A wanted to be an adventure-first model, this wasn't for the urban style, it wanted to be an out and out off-road bike with naturally inherited style.
The donor of choice was the more classic SR500 - kick start only. drum brakes and real back to basics character it worked perfectly. A natural colour palette was chosen to complement the bike's inspiration and surroundings. The success of both the builds began a consistent order book for Type 7's in various forms and finishes.
- Model : Yamaha SR500
- Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification
- Engine : Fully rebuild Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight
- Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel
- Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks
- Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes
- Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium front and rear fenders
- Colour + Trim : Pastel green paint Brown leather seat with brown suede detail