Vermeil sapphire and aquamarine diamond earrings
Ref. : 17-321
- New earring
- Aquamarines: 4.56 carats
- Diamonds: 1.36 carat
- For pierced ears.
- Earrings in vermeil, silver and rose gold.
- Inspired by Art Deco lines, these earrings are made of a blue sapphire which holds in pendants a double articulated line set with pink cut diamonds which itself retains a geometric pattern set with round and calibrated sapphires, and a pear cut acorn marini. The clasp is a large butterfly.
- Total weight of diamonds: 1.36 carat, total weight of aquamarines: approximately 4.56 carats.
- Overall length: 6.7 cm, width at widest: 1.85 cm, width at widest: 3.8 mm.
- Total weight of the jewel: 7.7 g approximately.
- Our opinion: Simply sublime!