Ref. : 17-292
Old earrings - Original condition
Yellow gold - 18 carats
Diamonds: 0.32 carat
- For pierced ears.
- Earrings in yellow gold, 750 thousandths, 18 carats.
- Lovely vintage earrings, each consists of openwork decoration made of gold threads and a pattern engraved flame. 2 old brilliant cut diamonds of different size are set with 4 claws. The clasp is a nail with safety clip.
- Total weight of diamonds: approximately 0.32 carat.
- Overall height: 17.7 mm, width at widest: 10.2 mm, thickness at widest: 4.6 mm.
- Total weight of the jewel: about 3 g.
- Authentic old earring - Work of the 1960s.
- Our opinion: Beautiful old earrings that rest on the lobe of the ear to perfection.