DETAILED PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
"Antique jewelry object group: earrings long hanging Condition: excellent condition Country of origin: Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin. Style: Victorian - Victorian decorative arts refers to the style of decorative arts during the Victorian era. The Victorian era is known for its eclectic revival and interpretation of historic styles and the introduction of cross-cultural influences from the middle east and Asia in furniture, fittings, and Interior decoration. Victorian design is widely viewed as having indulged in a regrettable excess of ornament. The Arts and Crafts movement, the aesthetic movement, Anglo-Japanese style, and Art Nouveau style have their beginnings in the late Victorian era. Period: ca. 1870 Source of inspiration: Mother Nature (see also: flower symbolism) Material: 18K bi-color (yellow and red) gold Precious stones: Two seed pearls Birthstones: Pearl is the birthstone (or month stone) for June. Hallmarks: No trace. Dimensions: height 4.22 cm (1.66 inch) Weight: 2.50 gram (1.61 dwt) Reference N: 11139-0011 Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry "
How do I buy an item?
1. Click the “Buy It Now” button next to the item you wish to buy.
2. Unless you are already registered, enter your delivery address and click “Submit Order”.
3. We will keep your payment to the seller until you have received the item from the seller.
4. The seller gets payed.
How do I negociate a price with a seller?
1. Click the “Suggest a price” button next to the item you wish to buy.
2. Enter your price suggestion and unless you are already registered, enter your delivery address.
3. The seller will respond to you if he agrees on your suggested price or not.
4. Click the “Accept new price” button and your payment will be made.
5. We will keep your payment to the seller until you have received the item from the seller.
6. The seller gets payed.
How do I contact a seller?
Click the “Contact seller” button and type your question.