Tirta Nila. Bali's best luxury beach house
Tirta Nila. Bali's best luxury beach house
Welcome to Tirta Nila, a stunning and luxurious beach house located right on the water’s edge in the unspoiled village of Candidasa on Bali’s picturesque east coast. Far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism, the four-bedroom villa offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands.
At Tirta Nila you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and Bondi-style interiors filled with quality furnishings and fittings. Outside, you can enjoy a private pool, your very own elevated beach, and a beautifully manicured garden dotted with water features, a Buddha statue and stone carvings of Hindu goddesses.
Staffed by a friendly team of professionals, Tirta Nila is the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none.
The villa consists of a large two-storey pavilion housing four bedrooms, a spacious open-plan living/ dining room, media room, a kitchen, staff quarters, and a well-manicured lawn and garden with freeform infinity pool and sun deck, an open air dining pavilion right on the water’s edge, and a man-made beach with a shaded relaxation pavilion and steps leading down into the water. The two master bedrooms are located next to the living room, one on the ground floor and one on the first, with the two remaining bedrooms set to the back. All are en-suite and have sea views.
INDOOR LIVING AND DINING
With high ceilings, fans, and full length folding French doors the living & dining room has a mass of space and comfort with large soft sofas, a wooden dining table with seating for 8, a fully-equipped Western kitchen making this the centrepiece and social hub of the villa. Leading directly out to the garden and pool it also takes full advantage of the stunning sea views.
Cooled by ceiling fans, the room can also be fully air-conditioned or the doors can be thrown open to let the warm sea breezes inside.
Stepping directly out from the living room leads to the 18m, freeform infinity pool with a wooden deck with sunloungers, sitting immediately above a private, man-made beach. In one corner is an outdoor dining pavilion and in the other is a bale bengong relaxation pavilion, both sitting directly above the water. Four sun loungers sit on a stone terrace directly above the water and there are stairs leading directly into the sea.
Each of the four bedrooms is well appointed with queen-sized beds, en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and air conditioning. The upstairs master bedroom at the front has a bathtub and a balcony, and is accessed directly via staircase from the living room, while the downstairs master sits immediately beneath and leads directly out to the garden and has an outdoor tropical style shower. Bedrooms three and four are set back from the living room with the upstairs room having a balcony offering sea views and the ground floor room having an outdoor shower and access to the garden and pool.
The villa is managed fulltime by Pak Gusti who brings many years of experience including working at the Four Seasons. He speaks impeccable English and is a fountain of knowledge about the local area and will do his utmost to fulfill your every wish. He is ably assisted by a team that includes a private butler, professional chef, two housemaids, gardener and two security guards.
The area around the villa is very rural and offers guests a chance to see the ‘real Bali’, including visiting traditional healers, Balinese cooking classes, visiting traditional village like Tenganan, rice field trekking, mountain bike riding, mountain climbing, snorkelling, scuba diving, fishing and so much more.
The township of Candidasa is less than 2km away and features a slew of shops, cafes and restaurants for every budget, from simple locally owned warungs serving cheap and cheerful Indonesian food to classy upmarket restaurants and bars serving gourmet cuisine.
- Manicured lawns and water features including Hindi and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- 18 x 5-metre, freeform infinity pool with timber pool deck and four sun loungers
- Private man-made beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
- Oceanfront terrace with four sun loungers looking directly out to sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed, coffee table and chairs
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with queen beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linens
- Bathtub in upstairs master suite, all other rooms have shower only
- Downstairs bedrooms have tropical style outdoor showers
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with all undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high ceilings, a fully equipped European style kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 8
- Complete staff kitchen in the back of the house
- Staff quarters suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter
- Air-conditioned media room with 47" TV, international satellite channels and DVD player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, English books and magazines
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Volleyball, badminton, petanque on private beach
DAILY RENTAL RATES
US$ 690++ in low season
US$ 790++ in high season (Easter holiday, 1.July-31.August)
US$ 950++ in peak season (20.December-10.January)
++ subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
Rates inclusive of:
- Return airport transfers (for bookings made through management company only)
- Complimentary breakfast on first morning
- Unlimited drinking water, local coffee and tea
- Full staff including villa manager, professional chef, housekeeping, gardeners, and dedicated butler
- Nighttime security personnel
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service,
- Quality soft cotton linens and towels
- Full bathroom amenities
- Wi-Fi internet
- International satellite TV channels
Dining in-villa works on a grocery system where all items are purchased by staff and billed directly to guests with an additional 25% surcharge.
To get out and experience the many attractions in the area the villa manager can organize comfortable and safe transportation with a driver through the local cooperative by the hour, the day or longer term should it be required.