Price On Request
Exploring further the R80 based build Type 10 was inevitable, with such a great platform and ability to create such a clean yet playful aesthetic, a commission for a Type 10A came in.
With subtle development and continuous improvement, the client wanted to play with colour and make unique to them. A bold yellow was chosen for the paint work that highlighted the athletic side of this design, a motorcycle that is built for and intended to be ridden.
* **Model : BMW R80**
* **Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + new rear subframe**
* **Engine : Full rebuild, big bore to 1000cc**
* **Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators**
* **Exhaust: Hand bent stainless steel**
* **Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks**
* **Brakes: Upgraded master cylinder with braided brake lines**
* **Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear**
* **Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Custom tail unit Aluminium under seat panel Aluminium front fender**
* **Colour + Trim : Yellow paint Brown leather seat**