Price On Request
After the great reaction form the first Type 3, the commission to create a more bespoke and hand crafted version of the SR250 came in.
An increase in knowledge and skill along with the ability to push the boundaries on this build, the Type 4 was created and made a name for itself. The signature handmade, sand bent exhaust made a return from the Type 2 and solidified it's position as one of the stand out features on all AF builds moving forwards. Exploration with rare OEM parts matched with one-off hand built elements made this exciting to work on and made for a beautiful end result.
The motorcycle now resides in the US as part of a private collection.
* **Model : Yamaha SR250**
* **Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification**
* **Engine : Full rebuild**
* **Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight**
* **Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel**
* **Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks**
* **Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes**
* **Bodywork : Custom aluminium tank Custom seat**
* **Colour + Trim : Pastel green paint Black suede seat with orange detail**