The villa is on the new resort Soneva Jani in the Maldives which is opened in November 2016. It is located in a 5.6 kilometre lagoon of crystal clear waters with uninterrupted 360° views of the Indian Ocean.
Spread across two floors, the one bedroom water villa comes with its own private pool surrounded by ample areas for sunbathing and taking in ocean vistas. In addition to a spacious master bedroom and a kids' sleeping area, there is also a study, walk-in minibar, bathroom, dressing room, outdoor shower, and living area with sunken seats perfect for lounging. Head upstairs for more seating and a dining sala with roof deck and a curved water slide delivering you to the waters below.
A highlight of the water villa is the retractable roof in the master bedroom, which slides back at the touch of a button so that guests can lie in bed and stargaze. Like all other Soneva properties, the spacious villas feature beautifully designed interiors by Eva Shivdasani, one of Soneva's co-founders, and are made from the highest quality sustainable materials.
At Soneva Jani there will be 24 water villas and one island villa, varying in size from one to four bedrooms, with additional island villas planned at a later stage.
Soneva Jani includes all of Soneva's popular features including a spa, a dive centre, an observatory, a children's den, organic gardens and an outdoor Cinema Paradiso. The resort will serve global cuisine at five dining outlets, and will feature Soneva's ubiquitous cheese, chocolate, ice-cream and charcuterie rooms that are complimentary for all guests. Various destination and specialty dining experiences will also be available.
The villas are sold on a renewable leasehold basis.
The villa includes
- Mr. or Ms. Friday (Butler) service
- Spacious master bedroom, with adjoining kids sleeping area
- TV & sound system with extensive movie & music playlists
- Open-air bathroom with tub, shower and lagoon access
- Bicycles or tricycles for every guest
- Private swimming pool, with catamaran nets
- Overwater swing basket
- Walk-in mini-bar with espresso machine and private wine cellar selection
- Personal safe, AC and fans
- Outdoor deck and seating area with sun loungers and direct access to the lagoon
- Three dining locations: on the sunken