Price On Request
One of Auto Fabrica's flagship models, the Type 6 was a self driven project to push the boundaries of the established skills and in-house capabilities; taking a refined version of the Auto Fabrica design language and truly creating a motorcycle that epitomised the company's DNA.
Being built alongside other commissioned projects, a true labour of love, this motorcycle left no stone unturned, every single element was scrutinised and refined, the three-dimentional boundries pushed in the hand formed aluminium tank and seat.
The Type 6 is still held as one of the most talked about and awe-inspiring bikes that AF has built which has lead onto taking on more limit-pushing high end commissions. After seeing light at various motorcycle shows and being published numerous times online and in print (including gracing the front cover of [The Ride](http://shop.gestalten.com/the-ride-2nd-gear-gentlemen-special.html)) The Type 6 was eventually sold and still resides in London, UK.
* **Model : Yamaha XS650**
* **Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged**
* **Engine : Fully rebuild**
* **Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight**
* **Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel**
* **Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks Custom stainless fork covers**
* **Wheels: 19" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes**
* **Bodywork : Custom aluminium one piece tank-seat**
* **Colour + Trim : Ferrari Dino silver paint Black leather seat with brushed metal detail**