Price On Request
It was only natural that the first adventure style bike from Auto Fabrica, the well received Type 3, was going to inspire someone to commission the same style applied to a bigger beast.
Keeping it single cylinder, the evolution was to be built on a Yamaha SR400\. The same principles of refinement of existing components along with simplified and strategically styled elements make this motorcycle and usable and beautiful machine.
Commissioned by a client based in London, the urban commute can quite easily be flipped into off-road escapism at the weekends on this advneture inspiring build.
* **Model : Yamaha SR400**
* **Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification**
* **Engine : Full rebuild**
* **Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight Led indicators**
* **Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel**
* **Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks**
* **Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes**
* **Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium front and rear fenders**
* **Colour + Trim : Beige paint Brown leather seat with brown suede detail**