Price On Request
Commissioned shortly after the start of the Type 7 build, another client inspired by the Type 3 with want on a larger format, the Type 7A wanted to be an adventure-first model, this wasn't for the urban style, it wanted to be an out and out off-road bike with naturally inherited style.
The donor of choice was the more classic SR500 - kick start only. drum brakes and real back to basics character it worked perfectly. A natural colour palette was chosen to complement the bike's inspiration and surroundings. The success of both the builds began a consistent order book for Type 7's in various forms and finishes.
* **Model : Yamaha SR500**
* **Frame : Lightened + De-Lugged + rear loop modification**
* **Engine : Fully rebuild Electrics: New wiring loom Uprated headlight and tailight**
* **Exhaust: Hand bent stainlees steel**
* **Suspension : Front uprated internals Rear uprated shocks**
* **Wheels: 18" Front, 18" Rear Relaced with stainless steel spokes**
* **Bodywork : Modified steel tank Custom seat Aluminium front and rear fenders**
* **Colour + Trim : Pastel green paint Brown leather seat with brown suede detail**